2016 Participating Restaurants
The Blackbird offers locally-minded, elevated southern fusion fare and a comprehensive spread of beers (34 on tap), wines (4 on tap) and spirits.
- BBQ Pulled Duck Slider on a Squid Ink Brioche Bun, topped with Creme Fraiche & Caviar
Brambleberry Cottage & Tea Shoppe
Located in downtown Spokane. Tea is served Wed through Sat from 11am - 3pm by appointment & includes three tiered tea services featuring sandwiches, scones and desserts. We offer 100+ flavors of tea!
- Coconut Cream Pie Scones
- Matcha with Vanilla Bean Glaze Scones
Carousel French Cuisine
Classic French elegance meets a refined historic ambiance at Carousel French Cuisine. Serving authentic French dishes, crafted from locally sourced Yakima Valley ingredients.
- Scallops De Provence
Castle Event Catering
We are local foodies that are passionate about events - flavors, tastes, presentation & obsessed about the details. We have produced events since 1996 & are located in the heart of wine country!
- Columbia Basin Tri-Tip Tacos with Pico De Gallo and Chipotle Syrah Sauce
Nectar Catering and Events
Nectar Catering & Events (formerly Just a Couple of Moms) has been providing award winning catering on site at the historic 1889 building and off site at you special occasion since 2010. Book us now!
- Goat Cheese and Bacon Jam Crostini bites
- Moorish Pork with Harissa on disposable Emperor spoons
- Brie and Berry bites
Post Street Ale House
Good Food, Cold Beer. The Post Street Ale House is all about craft beer (local/national) and classic (scratch) comfort food. Open for breakfast, lunch and dinner.
- House Smoked Pulled Pork Sliders
Table 13 and Whiskey Bar
Spokane’s hottest dinner spot and Whiskey Bar —Designed for combining, sharing and socializing, the menu offers a variety of highly addictive dishes and small plates (tapas) priced at $13 or less.
- Smoked Beef Brisket Street Tacos
The Fresh Plate Market & Catering Company
We cater to all occasions, with a wide range of hot & cold meals - appetizers, unique sandwiches for lunch boxes or platters & much more! Check out our everyday meals-to-go sold ready to cook or heat.
- Mushroom & Caramelized Onion Mini Tarts
- Cheddar Cheese Thumbprint Cookies with Apricot Pepper Jelly
The Melting Pot of Spokane
We offer a truly unique and interactive dining experience through the art of Fondue! Come see why we were voted Most Romantic Restaurant in Spokane!
- Dark Chocolate Fondue with Strawberries, Rice Krispies Treats, Marshmallows, and Blondies