2017 Participating Restaurants
Brambleberry Cottage & Tea Shoppe
A gift shoppe & tea room established in 1995, serving three-tiered tea services Wednesday through Saturday from 11:00am-3:00pm by appointment. We are a venue for parties and venues of all kinds.
- Triple chocolate scones with a chocolate cabernet drizzle
- Orange lavender scones with orange blossom honey
- There will also be a gluten-free option
Champagne Sunday Brunch
Spokane's most acclaimed brunch is served in one of The Historic Davenport Hotel’s legendary ballrooms, including lavish buffets of seafood, a cascading chocolate fountain, house-made desserts and carved-to-order meats like prime rib beef.
- Chocolate Fountain
Davenport Peanut Brittle Station
Davenport's Soft Peanut Brittle is made in-house in our own kitchen! Pulled on a marble slab, the old-fashioned way! Watch as handmade, traditional peanut brittle is prepared on the floor at the event, then satisfy your taste buds with a few bites. Also available to purchase in different box sizes.
- Chocolate & Traditional Soft Peanut Brittle
- Blue cheese with walnuts and grapes
- Marinated feta and olive shooters
Los Hernandez Tamales
We sell handmade pork or chicken tamales. We also have our famous asparagus with pepper-jack cheese tamales (when asparagus is in season). We cook and grind corn for our masa fresh for our tamales.
- Pork Tamales
- Chicken Tamales
- Asparagus with Pepper-Jack Cheese Tamales
- Jalapeño with Pepper-Jack Cheese Tamales
Nectar Catering and Events
Creating memorable and unforgettable experiences for your Spokane-area weddings and events! Custom and creative catering menus with over 20 years of Spokane event planning and catering experience.
- Serrano Ham Crostini
- Lox on Pumpernickel
Palm Court Grill
Located in the Historic Davenport Hotel and featuring choice cuts of beef and freshly caught fish, including the original Crab Louis. Seating also available in the historic lobby next to the fireplace, offering a mix of coziness and palatial grandeur.
- Prawn-tini Shots
- Crab Louis Deviled Eggs
Post Street Ale House
Spokane's place to see and be seen. Enjoy mingling under the breathtaking 5,000-piece stained-glass ceiling. The award-winning double martinis are a hit with both the up-and-coming trendsetters and the seasoned sophisticates.
- Pulled Pork Sliders
Safari Room Fresh Grill and Bar
A Spokane hot spot specializing in fresh fare and cocktails. Dishes like home-style grits, savory smoked barbecue, fried okra or flatbreads fired in an open-flamed oven are amongst the most popular items on the menu.
- Tomato, Pesto and Mozzarella Flatbread
- Baby Back Ribs
Spokane’s hottest dinner spot—Designed for combining, sharing and socializing, the menu offers a variety of highly addictive dishes and small plates (tapas), and a quaint craft-whiskey bar tucked just inside this popular-with-the-locals gem.
- Brisket Tacos
- Shrimp & Grits
The Fresh Plate Market & Catering Company
Check out our everyday meals-to-go sold ready to cook or heat. The Fresh Plate is a market that carries local, organic, and GMO-free foods. Nourishing meals for time-starved people - delivered straight to your door!
- Yucatan pork tenderloin accented with summer plum salsa, accompanied by roasted sweet potato, pineapple & onion and summer greens with cherries, toasted almonds, feta and a tantalizing lemon vinaigrette
- Curried chickpeas & squash over coconut rice
Freshest ice cream in Spokane! Our ice cream is imagined and created daily in our shop using liquid nitrogen. We also make our Liege waffles from scratch each morning in limited quantity.
- Banoffee Pie - Cookie Butter ice cream with fresh bananas and toffee bits
- Cheese Plate - Goat cheese ice cream with figs, apricot preserves, and salted cashews
- Mocha Brownie - dark chocolate ice cream with espresso and homemade brownies
- Prickly Pear Lemonade - Lemonade ice cream infused with Dessert Pear
- Summer Fresh Sorbet - seasonal sorbet